1. To secure your date, a non-refundable deposit of $200.00 is required at the time of confirmation. This amount will be deducted from the final payment.
2. Final menu selection must be submitted two weeks prior to your event to ensure the availability of the desired menu items.
3. The final food count must be given to Eldorado Golf Course seven days prior to your event. With notice, your final count may only be increased. We will prepare food for an additional 5% above this count.
4. Upon receipt of participant pairings at least two days in advance of play, the staff will complete score cards and cart cards.
5. To facilitate faster play, it is mandatory that all golfers ride power carts.
6. Non-metal spikes are required.
7. Golf banquet prices include linen tablecloths, china and table skirting.
8. Menu prices are guaranteed 90 days prior to the function.
9. The customer is responsible and shall reimburse Eldorado for any damage and/or loss of liability incurred by Eldorado by the customer’s guests and/or by persons or organizations contracted by the customer to provide service or goods before, during and after the event.
10. In accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, Eldorado Golf Course, a state-licensed facility, will not serve alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. Should the age of a guest be in question, proper identification will be required. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Eldorado Golf Course and served by an employee of Eldorado.
11. Eldorado Golf Course cannot be responsible for the damage or loss of any merchandise or personal articles left on the premises prior to or following the outing.
12. Dinners are served buffet style.
Outing Name: ________________________________________________________
Est. # Golfers: ______________ Est. # Meals: _______________ Date: ___________
Outing Signature: _____________________________________________________
Eldorado: _________________________________ Dep. Rec’d: $ _______________